Thursday, June 18, 2009

Zumba???

Today was the last of my 4 day stretch off of work ... tomorrow it is back to the hospital for 12 hours. Oh well, can't complain. Yesterday was SOOOOO relaxing. I am in love with this spa! And I most certainly want to go again ... asap haha. I started off today with lots of cleaning - my room had been a disaster. I was able to skype with my boy today which of course put me in a good mood. I'm glad to see that he is having a good time in Hungary - they are prepping Word of Life campus for the summer camp which starts next week... then come all the kids!

I finally got my butt to the gym today for a 25 minute run, 5 minute walk, then 15 minutes on the elliptical. I ran home to shower, then went up to my fiance's apt to pack the kitchen up... settlement is in 3 weeks! aaah! Then ran multiple errands with my sister ... and got a bikini at Victorias Secret ... so excited!

I just finished dinner with my family and strangely i am in the mood to do something active. I had thought about doing the 6 mile bike loop again, but I looked at the gym class schedule and saw that at 7:30 tonight there is a ZUMBA class. I've been interested in trying this and I think I may go. I have absolutely no rhythm when it comes to dancing, but it wouldn't hurt to try!

I'll let you know how it goes :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Zumba! I feel like such a goober doing it, but it's so much fun, it's almost too fun to be cardio!

    ReplyDelete