Sunday, June 21, 2009

It keeps getting closer...

The wedding that is! 48 days. And lincoln's return... And it's fathers day! What a great day! Make sure you hug your dad today - they all are so special!

This morning I had once again, an early awakening. I must have left my computer signed on to skype last night, so when my fiance looked at 12 noon (their time) - 6AM here, he thought I was awake. Hmm, it is kind of scary waking up to an obnoxious ringing (like the old school telephones?) Yikes! That got my heart pumping. We talked for a short while, but then I was back to bed for another hour. Surprisingly at 6AM the sun was shining, and I contemplated getting out of bed to go outside for a run. I decided against it though... i would be doing the shred in an hour.

I ended up sleeping till 7:30 - got a good 8 1/2 hours of sleep - then headed downstairs for a quick 30DS workout. It felt good today. I was a little sore, but it wasn't unbearable.

Well, it's off to get ready for church...

No comments:

Post a Comment