Wednesday, June 10, 2009

59 days till weddings ... Called off work!

So I got up bright and early today to fit in my run before work. Well because of the schorching heat, I ended up running 4.5 miles. That brought me back to my house and I wasn't feeling up to running more. Sometime I don't feel like a runner. Well I no sooner get inside and start stretching when I get a call from work... "Our census is low, do you want to stay home for the first four hours and only come in from 3-7?" Um do I? Of course! I never pass up a chance to stay home. Of course that means less money in the paycheck this week, but hey, I still have my required number of hours and I can be more productive here at home. I have tons to do (as usual)! Infact, I may continue my workout... yahoo! workout update: Had some more wedding invites to drop off at the post office so I decided to walk them up there (only about .60 miles). After dropping them off, I turned around and ran back to complete my goal of 5 miles today. I feel so much better when I walk to do my errands, rather then drive. One of the best things about summer!

Preworkout: GU (100) B: Honey nut cherrios (180) S: special k bar (90) L: turkey sandwich from isaac's and some fruit (?400) D: Greek yogurt (130) Saltines (60) Protein bar (180) Ds: sweedish fish (150) ... late night snack: banana muffin (200)

No comments:

Post a Comment