Tuesday, June 2, 2009

67 till wedding ... waiting for the fiance

Well we picked out tuxes this afternoon and it makes me even more excited for the wedding! We then went to my fiance's softball games and now their playing cards... i'm just waiting for them to finish up so I can go home and sleep ... gotta work tomorrow...

Eats today are ... ok. B: scrambled egg and one piece of whole grain toast (150) S: dried pineapple (140) L: chicken salad on roll (200) S: donut holes (200) D: chicken parm and small serving of angel hair pasta (?350) ... GU before run (100) S: protein bar (180)

Ran just 3 miles tonight around my in-laws house. It is very hilly up here ... long and steep hills. And it was about 1/2 an hour after dinner so it was a little challenging. Oh well, atleast I got out there to run!

Well i'm exhausted and I'm gonna head out soon, so you all have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment