Monday, June 8, 2009

Two months till the wedding...

... And I am sooo excited! I can't believe how quickly it is coming. I feel that everyday there is something new I have to tackle regarding the wedding... Invitations sent (check) Meeting with baker this week (check) Bought a house (check) RSVPs are pouring in... each one brings more joy and excitement!

Recently my eating has been poor, and surprisingly, despite the running I have been doing this spring, my weight has not improved much. Maybe i'm building muscle? My legs are certainly more toned.

Eats for today... B: special k cereal (150) L: salad (200) S: kashi go lean bar (170) S: special k bar (90) D: chicken and tomatoes (200) Ds: ice cream (boo) (?360)

Today began my training for the september half marathon... Ran 2 miles easy today. Tomorrow will be cross training. Well it's off to bed early tonight. I would like to workout before all of my lovely meetings tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment