Only 50 days to go... wow. Today was a 12 hour shift and it was busy as heck. I think I peed once and sat down twice. Ok, exageration, I may have sat down like 4 times... Oh well, I'm off the weekend so I can't complain.
Zumba last night was awesome! It confirmed the fact that I have no rhythm, but in a strange way I enjoyed it. It felt good to get out there and shake my booty and look ridiculous! I might even do it again tomorrow morning haha, we'll see.
Eats today were ok... trailmix bar, special k bar, banana, pb sandwich, mandarin orange, 1/2 oatmeal whoopie pie, protein bar, a few handfuls of popcorn, 1 whoopie pie. Oh and I tried some chocolate fudge when I got home but could only eat a little because it was so so rich. almost disgustingly rich and sweet.
I am exhausted and may hit the sack early... no workout for me tonight. BUT, i do have a date on skype tomorrow at 8am ... haha, i can't wait to "see" my boy online.
Goodnight all.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment