Once again, another early start to my day. I had to work 8 hours again, so I got up early to shred. Showered. Talked with my boy (who is flying home tomorrow!). Then went to work. It wasn't a bad day, busy at times, but manageable. After work, I headed over to the gym for a 45 minute spin class - so much fun! Ran home to shower, and I'm going to have dinner with my family and my sister's boyfriend's family.
Only one thing to complain about... the scale is not budging! I am starting to feel toned from the shred, my abs feel good, and I am doing a fair amount of cardio, the only difference is that I am not running as much. I'm not gaining, but I'm not losing. ugh. ok, done with venting.
Well my diet has been pretty balanced today, I am within my calorie range, and I'm going to enjoy a healthy homemade meal tonight! Oh yeah and TGIF (except that I work tomorrow too, but who cares!) :)
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe your body has settled at the weight that it's most comfortable with, but I hope you reach whatever goals your striving towards!
ReplyDelete