Friday, June 12, 2009

57 till wedding ... starting a different kind of countdown...

So my boy leaves for Hungary tomorrow and I'm really bummed. I don't do well with separation ... i'm not clingy or anything, but having an ocean separating us scares me. Oh well, i'll survive I'm sure. I will be counting down to his return, but there are a few positives (its a stretch but i'm trying!)

(1) I got a webcam and downloaded skype. It is so cool... I can tell you more about it when I figure it all out myself - got a few gliches to work out. But thankfully, my babe and I will be able to talk for free! Which is so much better then paying $0.99 per minute!

(2) This week I have four days off straight (after working the weekend.)

(3) I am planning a beach trip during those days. I am a total beach bum ... growing up we were 45 minutes from the beach and literally took day trips to the beach atleast 3 days/week during the summer. Now I am further away, but still LOVE the beach! I may possibly get skin cancer someday because of all the sunbathing i do...

Ok so that is a pitiful list, but it's a start nonetheless. I just hope this week flies by quickly. He flies out tomorrow evening and I will be praying all day long for his safety. Oh boy, thanks for listening to my sad rantings!

No comments:

Post a Comment