So amazingly this morning, my weigh in was ok. This am I weighed 133.5! whew! Breakfast this morning was a banana and PB - a little nervous about lunch. My fiance and I are having my family over and doing something easy ... tacos. Well, everything in moderation...
Tacos are not always the best choice, but paired with tomatoes, lettuce, light ranch, and low fat cheese i feel it was ok today. Once again, I succumbed to a few cookies and chocolates. It is difficult to say no when I'm with my fiance... Probably something I should work on before we get married! he's the kind of guy that can eat anything he wants, and still looks like a stick... i can look at a cookie, and well, i may as well tape it on my gut right away! haha. I'm planning to do some treadmill time tonight, I saw a new interval training guide in my fitness magazine that I may try out.
Thanks for tagging me hismrs! Here are some fun facts about me...
(1) I am a cardiac nurse and love what I do. I went right from highschool to my 2 yr nursing program and therefore graduated college and started a professional job at age 19!
(2) I am the oldest of 4 girls - no brothers (my poor dad!). We have so much fun together, although my clothes often go missing.
(3) I have played the piano for 15 years. I love playing the classics - beethoven, mozart, etc.
(4) I am obsessed with the importance of good teeth. Nothing beats a pearly white smile!
(5) I am sometimes "blonde" despite my haircolor, but that makes life more fun!
(6) My fiance and I plan to go to London in 2012 for the Olympics and then tour Europe for a few weeks. He wants to see Germany, I want to see Italy.
(7) I am a sucker for chick flicks, I could watch The Holiday or How to lose a guy in 10 days over and over.
(8) I love to bake (quite a temptation when trying to lose weight), and I got a bright red Kitchen aid mixer for christmas! I can't wait to try it out!
(9) I love SUV's and trucks.
(10) Although I love all types of music, my heart belongs to country.
I don't really have 7 people to tag, but if anyone wants to follow my blog go ahead and I'll follow yours!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment