Thursday, January 1, 2009
Day 2
Surprisingly, the new years holiday didn't hurt me much, infact, it didn't hurt me at all! I worked really hard to watch the amount of food i ate, and maintained a good "full feeling" rather then being stuffed till you burst at the seams! I also went to bed around 1:30 and got almost a full 8 hours sleep! Call it new year's motivation, but this morning I got up and did a 50minute total body session at the gym, then ran 2 miles and walked 1. I was a little hesitant to step on the scale today, but i did it anyway, and to my delight, i broke even. This morning, post workout, i weighed 134.5lbs. Not too bad. Breakfast this morning (which occured more around lunchtime) consisted of a mixed fruit salad and a small slice of breakfast quiche. After today, i feel even more motivated to stay fit and keep up with a healthy diet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment