Wow, I have been doing this for a month. When I started I never would have imagined how successful I would be, you girls are wonderful! I appreciate your support so much! All my water weight must have finally come off between the last time a weighed in and today, because I'm back to where I was before that time of the month plus some... this morning i weighed... 127. Now, I am not going to get too happy about this because like 100days said, this is when you get comfortable and start slacking. So i'm just going to keep on keeping on. Bootcamp is tonight, so more strength training. I want to have great looking arms for August!
B: Oatmeal with just a few apple slices (as always, kind of repetitive, but it fills me up!) (160)
S: glass of soy milk (50)
L: Tuna with tomatoes and 1/2 whole wheat bagel (225), 1/2 cup danon light/fit yogurt with 1/2 an apple (105)
S: Small d.d. coffee (15)
S: peaches (100)
D: I made a wonderful (and healthy) shrimp scampi with whole wheat linguini (220), activia with blueberries (130)
E: Ran 2 miles, boot camp (45min), 10 minutes of stretching (i need to do more of this!)
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome job, keep up the good work! =)
ReplyDeleteWOW 127! Good job girlie! I have to stretch more as well. Ya, doesn't looking good suck, lol (just kidding)...you just get too satisfied. There is that horrible fine line between maintaining and gaining. Even if you don't feel like you need to lose at the moment, try to maintain for a few weeks before you start losing again. You are doing great!
ReplyDelete