I just can not get this scale to budge! Darn thing! haha, This morning I weighed 132.5 - ugh... some day I will see 131... maybe someday. I have meetings all day at work, so I am going to run 1.5 miles this morning, then hit the gym after work...
B: Oatmeal (130)
L: 1/4 cup tuna on 1/2 an english muffin with tomatoes (130), activia yogurt (80), apple (90)
S: 1/2 cup light yogurt (55) with apple slices (45)
D: Egg and spinach breakfast wrap (homemade) - (230), Banana with 1tsp of PB (120)
Amt of H20 so far... approx 1300mL
I went to the gym right after work today and I'm not sure why, but running always seems easier there, then at home... it could be (a) their treadmill is nicer and newer than mine or (b) subconsciously, i am thinking about all the people "watching me" (even though they probably are not!)... anyway, i hopped on the treadmill this afternoon and ran.... *drumroll please*... 5 miles in 50 minutes! with a 5 minute walking cooldown... I'm exhausted, but I feel great!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't get discouraged!If you are exercising and eating right that's all that matters.Focus on being a healthyier you.Stay Strong
ReplyDeletePlateaus are normal in weight loss-just stick with it & you will conquer it. Great job on the run! Eat Smart!
ReplyDelete