Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 11

Ah, a day off! It feels great :) This morning, I weighed 133.5, not as bad as I thought. I started off my day with my workout and ended up running 45minutes (about 4.25miles) then walked a 5 minute cooldown. It feels great to run - ok, not always during the run, but certainly afterwards! I always feel like I accomplished something great...

Going to an ice hockey game tonight, can't wait!

B: Apple (100)
S: Tall non-fat chai tea latte (surprisingly, only 150!)
S: Banana (100)
L: Sm bentley salad with 1/2 wheat roll (300)
S: craisins (150)

Amount of H20: 1L

...I had arranged my calorie intake to allow for some at the ice hockey game, but then i got a little sick to my stomach and ended up not eating anything... Tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the running!I always feel great after too.Running is hard,but it gets the job done

    ReplyDelete