Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 25

So after 2 days of poor eating, I was determined to do a work out that was worth my while. I got up, went to the gym, and ran 6 miles... i ran a total of 60 minutes, but hit 6 miles at 58:46... now i feel as if i have paid my dues for all my junk food eating!

B: oatmeal (130), peaches/pears (100)
S1: apple (100)
S2: banana (100)
D: 4 oz ham, 1/2 homemade applesauce, pineapple suffle (?400)
Ds: monkey bread (?350)

Once again, i was up late with my family and fiance picking at crackers and craisins (not together... haha)... i need to stop this late night picking...

On a positive note... we finalized our guest list! Boy was that a challenge... We found our invitations (which also have coordinating programs, place cards, and thank you notes!)... we're printing them ourselves and our practice one looked beautiful! I could have cried tears of joy... We started out gift registery... and we picked out our menu for the reception... ah, what a productive day :)

more running and the shred tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment