It snowed again! And my meeting was cancelled... what a great day :) My run this morning was terrible, I felt as if I was giving it my all just to run 3 miles, but i did it. I did level 1 of the shred again as well.
B: Oatmeal with 1/2 medium banana (185)
S: Clementine (40)
L: 1/3 cup of tuna with tomatoes (150), 1/2 cup danon light & fit yogurt (60) with other 1/2 of banana (55), 1/2 a gala apple (50)
S: Peaches (100)
D: 4 oz chicken, sauteed zuchinni/squash, spinach (?280), celery and tomatoes with some fat free ranch (40), one chip and scoop of spinach artichoke dip (30)
So i've noticed recently that my jeans have been "stretched out" (even after washing/drying them) You know, the kind of stretched out that gives you a saggy butt and you have to keep pulling them up? Well finally, i thought to myself, "Leah... you've been working out and losing a little bit of weight, but most importantly, you've been toning... maybe you need new jeans." Well, i never turn down an opportunity to shop, so i headed to the store and did something daring. I tried on a pair of jeans... one size smaller. And you know what? They fit! Now, my original pair was never plastered on to begin with, but what an accomplishment. This was just the motivation i needed to keep going. Also, American eagle already had their summer stuff out! I love cute tops and summer dresses so my trip to the store got me excited for summer! Once again, more motivation! Stay strong girls, bikini bottoms all the way!!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great job on the 3 miles.Running is tough,but the most rewarding!
ReplyDeleteSmaller jeans are always nice, great job! =) I will never forget when I first went shopping after I lost weight, it was amazing.
ReplyDelete