So yesterday was damage control from all of the junk i ate saturday... i ate light, but still allowed myself to sample (well ok more then sample) my mom's delicious cherry danish! mmm good. According to my training guide I was set up for another long run (6miles)... well my sister and i set out for our run and about 2.5miles into it we got caught in the beginnings of a tornado! well, ok tornado like weather... we sprinted home being pelted with rain and hail haha! Thankfully we were safe and I came inside to run another 3 miles... so not quite 6, but oh well close enough!
Today (Day 90) I worked a 12 hour shift which decided to turn to crap at the last hour and a half. My day went well until I had a patient who decided to have a massive heart attack right before the end of my shift. It was crazy busy for multiple hours and i worked through the craziness on a ridiculously empty stomach, but thankfully i did not gorge afterwards. I had some graham crackers and PB which filled me up, gave me energy and I proceeded to sprint 2 miles on the treadmill after work. I had so much adrenaline running through me that I felt like I could fly!
ah, what a day, i'm exhausted and i'm heading right to bed. Goodnight ladies.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment