Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 63

As much as I loved house sitting, it was kind of nice to sleep in my own bed and wake up to my own food, my scale, my treadmill! Began the day with a 20 minute run, and i'm planning for another run and bootcamp later. I need to get back into my workout routine. Even though I worked out this past week, I only ran once and I can definitely see a difference when I don't run.

B: egg and 1/2 english muffin (140) s: granola bar (140) L: popcorn chicken (300) S: granola bar (140) D: stir fry (minus the rice) - basically chicken and sauteed veggies (300), mac and chs (200)

Today was a big workout day... along with my 20 minute run, I did another 25 minute run in the afternoon and 45 minutes of bootcamp - it felt great!

have a great day ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment