Saturday, March 28, 2009

Catch up

So here is a quick recap of the past few days...

Day 86 - worked a 12 hour shift, eating was pretty good, I forget exactly what I ate, but I remember going to bed that day feeling satisfied with my choices that day. Ran just over 2 miles after work, and got about 7 hours of sleep!

Day 87 - extremely stressful day at work (which made 2 in a row). I can handle one day, but if the next day is just as bad or worse, well lets just say i reach for the chocolate. Not a good day calorie wise. According to my training guide, it's just a rest day, which was good because I had no down time to exercise!

Day 88 - Today! So glad I have a day off, too bad it's cold and drizzly. Despite not working, I still had lots to do for class. I've been snacking throughout the day and probably will not calorie count today. Oh well, tomorrow i begin another week! Might go for a run today depending on the weather. I am due for a long 6 miles this weekend so I might just run that tomorrow... I'll keep you posted though.

stay strong girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment