Worked another 12 today and honestly I'm exhausted. I will be going to bed asap! Last night I did do another 30 minutes of taebo. I'm beginning to love it because its a great cardio workout and after just a few days I begin to feel like my core is tighter. I even feel like my posture is better!
Today's food list is just terrible. I picked at little things all day and honestly do not have an accurate calorie count. I've become very bad at this lately, but will improve this week. I think I just needed a break from the craziness of calorie counting. Tomorrow is a new day, and thankfully I am only working 8 hours. I'm kind of on a "overtime" kick, so for the next few weeks I'll be working a lot - lincoln and I are talking about buying a house... so maybe that's why i picked up so many extra shifts. Hopefully the weather will get nicer so that I am motivated to run outside!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep up the great work! Thats exciting that you are thinking about buying a house. If you haven't heard, 1st time homebuyers get an $8,000 stimulus if you buy a house by Nov 30th. It's free money as long as you don't sell within 3 years! Let me know if you have any questions about it. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteOh I was addicted to Tae Bo for years!! I have since moved to Turbokick cause I am certified to teach it, but Tae Bo and Mr. Billy Blanks will always be at the top of my list :)
ReplyDelete