Sorry i've been MIA recently. Had the baby shower at the in-laws this weekend... a little awkward with the sister in law, but better then before. this is going to take a lot of work on my part!
Today I ate... B: pumpkin muffin (?180), S: fiber one bar (140), L: tuna on 1/2 english muffin (200), a few tortilla chips (100), S: pumpkin muffin (180) D: scrambled egg on 1/2 english muffin (200), 1/2 clementine and some peach slices (60) Ds: peppermint sticks (135)
The weather was beautiful today (60s) so my sister and I went out for a run... we had agreed on 30 minutes, but by the time I stopped it was 41minutes! woohoo, 4.25 miles outside! This was exactly what I needed to get out of my running frump - warm weather and a great run to prove I can still do it!
I think that is a great way to start my 5 month countdown! August 8th, please come quick!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It will fly by I promise! It seems like just yesterday we had 5 months to go & now we are less than 3 months away. :)
ReplyDelete