So today I had a big accomplishment... I worked a 12 hour shift and did not give in to my carb/junk cravings. Normally by the end of my shift I am so exhausted that my body naturally craves carbs... not today. I made sure that I kept myself full of healthy snacks/meals so that by the end of the day, although exhausted, i was not stuffed with junk!
Coffee (50) B: Oatmeal (130) L: Cherrios (200) Mandarin orange (70) S: Apple/yogurt (120) D: More cereal (i'm hooked) (250); End of shift coffee (50)
After work I dragged my butt onto the treadmill to run 2.6 miles, then walk the last 0.4... for some reason I was so tired that I felt very weak running tonight. Oh well, I still exercised after a 12 hour shift so that is good enough for me!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment