boy was i sore this morning. Bootcamp yesterday was squat city and I am feeling it this morning. I'm sure the other nurses loved seeing me waddle onto the unit this morning. haha. only worked 4.5 hours this morning, then went out to lunch with mom, and did some more wedding shopping... sunday is 5 months to go!
B: oatmeal (130) S: a few bites of an apple, but never finished (40) granola bar (140) L: 1/2 ham and swiss on whole grain bread (350), choc chip cookie (130) S: granola bar (140) D: 3 oz chicken, spinach, homemade mac/chs (sm serving) (300)
never made it to the gym... fell asleep for 1.5 hours! oh well, must have needed it cause it sure felt good! Instead I ran/walked on my treadmill for 40minutes, then did 20 minutes of taebo. I think a 60 minute workout is ok for today.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck with the elliptical. Hope the soreness subsides soon :)
ReplyDelete