Oh my goodness, I am a bundle of nerves and excitement right now. All of my hard work will be tested tomorrow. Unbelieveable. Today I have to attend a mandatory school function, but then we're off to the city of brotherly love (and a few probable cases of swine flu)... PHILLY!
ps - disclaimer. i think people are making this swine flu thing bigger then it is. c'mon people, its the flu. get over it. Maybe this is a result of being a nurse? ... Nothing phases me anymore. haha
Ok, now that I got that out of my system... Calories will be about the same today, I know that we will be eating a pasta dinner tonight, and carb intake will be (and is supposed to be) high today... I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, I'll see you when I get back!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment