Wednesday, May 20, 2009

80 till wedding... house?

I woke up today with a food hangover. Last night we went out to dinner with my parents and some friends and ate a fairly normal amount of food, but it was way too late. Reservations were at 7pm which meant our main course didn't come till 8ish. ugh, i was still full when I woke up!

B: Fiber one bar (140) L: Greek yogurt, strawberries, grapes (240) Prerun snack: clementine and a couple tortilla chips (80) D: Banana (100) Protein bar (180) S: 16 animal crackers (120) S: pb and fluff ... bad girl (?350)

Worked 8 hours today, ran home to run 1.5 miles with my sister (done in a little over 12 min), then showered, then met my fiance and our realtor to sign a written agreement on a house! ah, we will know by tomorrow evening whether or not they accept or counter-offer. I am so excited, this house is perfect for us... trying not to get my hopes up but it is hard!

Well I'm off to bed early, I have plans to get up and run before work tomorrow. night all.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Good luck on the house. SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crossing my fingers for you that they accept your offer!! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, I'll let you know by this evening!

    ReplyDelete