Well today is three months till the wedding and I cannot wait! ah, I just want it to be here like, now! haha
I'm in an 8 hour advanced pacemaker class today. ugh. So i am sitting and taking notes, and trying not to fall asleep.
B: 1/2 whole wheat bagel and crm chs (200) S: dried fruit (140) L: small tea cake sandwhiches, 1 spoon of broccoli salad, 1 spoon of potato salad (300) Ds: oatmeal raisin cookie (200) S: protein bar (240) D: egg/toast (150) ... plus some intermittent snacks on cookies (300) ... bad bad day.
Hopped on the treadmill tonight for a 5mile run which I rocked! I often run slower on the treadmill but today i did fast intervals based on my music selection... Average pace 9:30 - multiple 4 minute bursts at 9:15 pace - ending in a sprint at 8:00 pace. Total time? 48:30ish. For some reason I notice that I run faster outside then on the treadmill, but oh well, it gets the job done.
Off to bed... tomorrow is my bridal shower! (which was supposed to be a surprise... haha, i'll tell ya that story tomorrow)
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment