Monday, May 25, 2009

75 till wedding...

So after I blogged about the decent eating I did yesterday ... i tripped up and snacked. Basically just munched out of boredom. ugh, ok there is my confession.

On to today ... Happy Memorial Day! I ended up sleeping in until 8 today because Toby decided to wake us up at 12, 3am, and 6am - The last two times he needed to be let out and pee. Today I work evening shift, and I was determined to wear him out, so we hopped out of bed today to hit the road for over 40 minutes. We started out with a 3 minute walking warm up and then continued to run the majority of the course with a few walk breaks. We covered 4.04 miles in just under 42 minutes. Hopefully he'll sleep well tonight - maybe we'll even take a walk at midnight when I get home tonight.

B: Greek yogurt and strawberries (130) S: mini bagel (100) pb (190) L: Chicken caesar wrap (300)

update: Our census is low which means ... I don't have to go to work tonight! yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment