Sorry I've been MIA lately... being sick sucks. The past few days I've forced myself to workout whether it be an hour long walk or walk/run intervals... i began to get antsy just sitting around.
Eating today wasn't too good, I snacked a lot after I got home from work... I'll try to get back on track tomorrow!
As far as the running goes, well yesterday was a milestone. I ran (with some walk breaks) for a total of 77 minutes... my distance? atleast 7.5 miles! (wasn't able to clock it exactly since I took some backroads). It was a terrible run because with being sick I felt like I was having an asthma attack the entire time. ugh. BUT i still completed the course and afterwards felt great (and completely exhuasted!). I'm still drained today haha.
Took the day off from working out but took a 60 minute walk with some running intervals so it was pretty relaxing and therapeutic! Tomorrow it's back to bootcamp!
Hope you ladies are doing well... stay strong!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ugh... you make me feel so guilty. :( I need to get off of my lazy butt. :)
ReplyDelete