Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 118

The best way to start your week? Working evening shift! I almost forgot it was monday, but alas, I still have to go to work. I'm hoping that evening shift will be a refreshing change from the craziness of day shift. Haven't worked evenings in months!

The weekend consisted of no scheduled exercise, but LOTS of time outside enjoying our beautiful 85 degree weather! I'm such a summer bug, and yes I'll admit it, I'm addicted to the sun :) Saturday Lincoln and I went for a bike ride and ended up biking for like 2 hours! We stopped to see friends in town and biked around developments to look for houses and we found 2 that we really like! We're hoping to see them this week. (The one we saw friday was no good). Despite lots of outside time I still managed to be a bad girl and snack. Oh well, today is a new day.

Yesterday marked one week until the BSR so I ran my last long run today. 9 MILES! With only a one minute break to pee! haha. B: 1/2 english muffin and bp (170) L: Special K meal bar (180) S: just a few pretzels (55) D: cherrios and banana (240) craisins (130)

Well ladies, enjoy your beautiful day, I will update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment