Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 112

Quick recap of yesterday... I worked a 12 hour shift and my diet was good! B: fiber one bar (140) S: some pretzel snaps (?100) L: salad with raspberry vinagarette dsg (?200) Two small clementines (80) Craisins (130) S: sugar free pudding (60) D: kix cereal and banana (200) Pre workout snack: special k protein bar (180) After work I ran 2 miles. Unfortunately I snacked a little on wheat thins when I got home, oh and I tried a piece of a vanilla ring (definitely could have done without that)... cals? (?250)

Today I am not working, but have class for 4 hours... then my friend is coming over to run with me. We have less then 2 weeks till the BSR and I am getting very nervous! She and I are planning to run for an hour so we'll see how much we get done. I'm estimating about 7 miles... update: my friend couldn't run today, so instead I ran 4.5 miles (with some walk breaks) and I'm gonna leave for bootcamp shortly. I haven't weight trained in a while!
update: got to the gym with a few minutes to spare, so I ran 1 mile on the treadmill, then did 45 minutes of bootcamp. It's amazing how weak you feel after neglecting weight training for 2 weeks! Oh and ps, running burns out your legs.
Burned a lot of calories today!

B: Fiber one bar (140) L: ham/chs sandwich (250), fruit (150) Post workout #1 snack: 2 baby clementines (80) Post workout #2 snack: wheat thins and cheese (?200) D: veggie stir fry (200) Ds: yogurt, raspberries, bananas, granola (250) Total cals about 1270

1 comment:

  1. girl, you will do so great. i just dwell on the fact that God wants me to be victorious during my races. also, the fact that they are not supposed to be easy. that way, when it gets really hard towards the end, i know that it's okay, because if it were supposed to be easy it wouldn't be as rewarding!

    ReplyDelete