Morning weight... 130... after all the junk i ate yesterday afternoon, i'll take it. At work again for 8...
B: Oatmeal (130)
S: Apple (100)
L: 1/2 PB sandwich (160), yogurt (60), banana (80)
Ds: small piece of cake (200)
S: panera bagel (?300)
D: grilled chicken strips (3oz) on 1/2 english muffin (200)
Ex: 46 minutes on the treadmill (alternating running with walking... total of each - 26min walking; 20 min running.)
I've decided that I need to focus on maintaining the weight I am at. Technically because of my height ( just under 5'7'') my "ideal weight" would be between 130-135. So honestly, i'm "right on target." I want to be 125 for the wedding, but i have a feeling that it's been difficult for me to stay under 130 because my that is below my body's ideal weight. I checked with one of our cardiologists and he confirmed that i should stick with my ideal weight. I am certainly not giving up, but simply going to focus on maintenance. I know that once the weather gets nicer and i am able to run outside, more weight will come off. (Last spring I lost about 7lbs just from running, without trying.) So for now, I will continue to count calories and eat healthier (esp once aunt flow leaves) and weigh in, but focus on being content with how I look. ok, i'm done now. that is my profound thought for the night.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations on the 130!!! :) You have been working so hard! That is my goal weight! One of these days I will see that number!! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I left you a surprise over at my blog :)