Today I was determined to eat healthy and have a butt-kicking workout, and so far I have... my calories are low so far, but we're having grilled cheese and tomato soup tonight, so I am anticipating lots of sodium... which of course puffs me up like a balloon!
B: Oatmeal (130)
S: a few slices of an orange (20)
S: Yogurt (60) Banana (100)
L: Organic PB (100) 1/4 bagel (70), apple (100)
S: Tall non-fat chai tea latte (150)
D: Grilled chs sandwich (2 slices of whole wht bread and 2 slices of provolone chs and tomato slices) (?270), 1/4 c tomato soup (85), wheatable crackers (140)
oh and ps, please note ... tonight no late night snacking... finally!
total cals: 1225
total h20: 1L
Today we hit an alltime high of 51 degrees! It was still cloudy and breezy, but nice enough for a run... so I hit the pavement for 2miles (time = 16:20) - for some reason, I run faster outside, but don't have as much endurance - then did The Shred... Level 2! (first time) Oh boy, i loved it, but it kicked my butt! whew, glad i'm done with that today...
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment