Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 36

Work today kicked my butt! It was one of those days were you barely sit down, the kind where you discharge 4/5 patients home, and transfer the 5th patient to another floor... This would be good if I wasn't working 12 hours, because the 2nd half of my shift consisted of filling right back up to 4 patients! whew, what a crazy day.These 12 hour shifts wear me out... Morning weight 127.5

B: Oatmeal (130)
S: Activia and blueberries (130)
L: Salad (200), Fruit (pear/strawberries/watermelon) (200)
S: 1/2 Cup danon light/fit yogurt and an apple (160)
D: Oatmeal (130)

H20 = 1250mL

So less calories then my desired total, but I honestly did not have time to eat more. On a positive note, I was strong tonight and resisted homemade cookies and lots of candy brought in by patients! That was hard, but thankfully I did it!

I ran 3 miles at the gym tonight, but that was all my feet could handle. I'm off to dream of warm sunny days!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job, I'm impressed. When I work long days I have zero desire to workout. =)

    ReplyDelete