Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 37 - Almost there!

Are you ready... this morning the scale read 126! woohoo, i'm almost at my goal. I was hoping for a low number because after my strength training on tuesday I knew that my muscles were retaining water yesterday. Now I just have to maintain this number. I think i'm going to reward myself with buying a new pair of running shorts. I'm in desperate need of a new pair and you know what? I never say no to an excuse to go shopping!

Today is supposed to hit an alltime high of 23 degrees! brr, i think i'll workout inside again today. Hope you all have a fabulous day...

B: Oatmeal and 1/2 banana (180)
S: Activia (110)
L: Salad w 1 tblsp vinagarette dsg (200), 1/2 cup danon light/fit yogurt with the other 1/2 banana (105)
S: Tangerine (40)
D: (Which was fabulous btw!) ... 4oz grilled chicken (marinated in spices) topped with tomato/onion/jalapeno/oregano salsa (150), salad (220), one bite of choc cupcake (25)

*also had a handful of peppermints afte dinner... not sure of calories

total h20: 1500mL

E: Ran 2 miles tonight, then did bootcamp, which was almost all strength training (i'm already getting sore!), 1o minutes of stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment