Sorry I've been MIA lately. I feel like I keep saying that, but honestly sometimes it is days before I check my email, etc. Lincoln is all moved into our house, and some of my stuff is in as well. The move and settlement went smoothly and now it's time to unpack and start all our projects! We plan to recarpet the 2nd floor within the next 2 weeks and paint most of the rooms. Nothing major, just cosmetics. My big project will be renovating the huge deck out back ... but that will probably be next summer.
Diet wise, I have been struggling not to eat sweets and baked goods. We have party after party (in fact my 2nd bridal shower is today - with his side of the family). I have been too busy to exercise, and when I have just a small amount of time, I feel too tired. I need to get back into it. like asap!
So that is life. Only 27 days till the wedding, and I am feeling the crunch. Planning is fun though :) Oh boy, it will be here before i know it!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoy this time. You'll look beautiful on your wedding day regardless if you enjoy a few sweets or not.
ReplyDelete