Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Can I freak out now?

These days and weeks are flying by so quickly. As of today I have 17 days until the wedding (well considering it is 10pm, practically 16 days). I have rediscovered my type A personality and am quite impressed with my organizational skills.

The seating chart is almost complete, and the final number must be in by friday. We are estimating around 183 for the reception and probably 30 more for the ceremony. Yikes!

My dress is getting altered as we speak and I will have my final fitting next week.

We met with our photographer for the last time - all details finalized.

We met with the church yesterday, and I must say that as I stood in the sanctuary, I got chills. I imagined walking down that aisle and seeing my fiance's face. That will be an amazing sight!

I found some awesome tanks for the honeymoon - all of which were on sale! (it makes the purchase even better!)

My diet has been better - I think the stress is keeping me from overeating. I am trying to incorporate lots of fruits and veggies and limit the sweets and baked goods. Honestly though, I weigh the same as I did when I got engaged. The exercise has been nonexistent. Bad me.

The house is coming along! We have our bedroom painted and finished, as well as the office. Now we need to paint the upstairs hallway and await the arrival and installation of our new carpet.

I had my pre-wedding breakdown last night and hopefully that will be it. I am hoping I got it all out of my system. haha. As much as I like planning, I am so ready to be married!

Well, that is my whirlwind life in a nutshell. Hope you all enjoyed the ride! :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it is so close!!!! I can't wait to see pics!!!! Best of luck in the next few weeks...it will be hectic! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If by freaking out you mean be so excited and full of joy, YES! You have so many things under control. So don't freak out but do walk around with a silly, happy grin on your face.

    Pictures please! Enjoy the next 16 days. Being a bride is fun but it doesn't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yes meredith, by freaking out I meant being so excited that I am probably delusional (in a good way!) And that silly, happy grin has been glued on my face for weeks :)

    Lots of pictures will be posted!

    ReplyDelete