Today was the first day in a long time that I didn't feel stressed. Honestly. Today I woke up, went to class, got some thankyou notes done, ran some errands, and relaxed.
Relaxed. That is a word I haven't said in a long time - The weather was beautiful today and I spent nearly an hour and a half outside in my recliner tanning. I listened to music and slept off and on. It was glorious!
Tonight the soon-to-be hubs is playing softball, so I will be at home packing and taking care of some minor details. I am smiling right now, knowing that my planning is complete. Aside from little things that I'll deal with in these next 11 days, my big tasks are done. And it feels wonderful! :)
We just got word that our carpet will be put in on Thursday, so tomorrow we are going to finish painting upstairs then spend the day at the beach :) Another wonderful relaxing thing!
I may go for a run/walk tonight... who knows... i have no schedule tonight! :)
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for being done with the big, stressful things. Enjoy yourself!
ReplyDelete